28 Carribean Drive,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4607247
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Low-set Home, Quiet Street
This lowset brick home will make you feel like you have just come home, with the beautiful gardens and large entertaining area, don't miss your opportunity to view this home.
* 3 bedrooms all with built in robes
- Kitchen with lots of space
- Large combined living / dining areas
- Security screens
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Huge back yard
- Garden Shed
- Side Access With Room for the boat or caravan
Retreating to the rear, you will be whisked off into your own private sanctuary - a large outdoor area overseeing the fully manicured gardens for the whole family to enjoy.
With a number of parklands and community centres within close proximity, and within minutes drive of the Chatswood Central Shopping Centre, IKEA, Logan Homemaker Centre, Springwood shops, Daisy Hill shops and the Logan Hyperdome as well as local transportation facilities, 10 Mildred Street, Slacks Creek offers ideal family living or future investive in an increasingly sought-after neighbourhood and will not last long.
- 19 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 40 minutes to Gold Coast
- M1 Freeway Access
- John Paul College, St Edwards Catholic School, Mabel Park State School, Mabel Park State High School
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER OR CALL 0466309208
4 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 28 Carribean Drive, Slacks Creek. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced.