28 Calwell Street,
Kensington, VIC 3031
$2,433 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th December 2020
Rent ID: 4170902
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
For viewing options during COVID-19 Restrictions contact - Natasha Popovic on 0425 625 346
PRIVATE INSPECTIONS TIMES AVAILABLE
- Saturday 28th November at 11am call Natasha on 0425 625 346 to register - must register to inspect prior to attending as entry will not be granted if you haven't registered prior .
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this refurbished townhouse has lots to offer.
Upstairs features 3 bedrooms all with BIR's and ceiling fans master with direct access to small balcony. Sparkling bathroom with separate bath and shower, and powder room.
Downstairs features large living area, kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher, separate laundry and another powder room. Additionally it has ducted heating and cooling throughout, neat courtyard and under cover off street car-space. Close to schools, Racecourse Road shops and cafes, as well as public transport.
*** COVID-19 Announcement *** Our office is committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and the general public, and in line with current government guidelines, we are NOT conducting open for inspections. If you have arranged a private viewing, you will be subject to strict criteria and guidelines upon attendance, including but not limited to:
- Displaying no symptoms of any kind
- Not touching any surface or hands being placed in pockets at all times
- Providing photo-ID upon entry
- Maintaining a distance of 1.5m from any staff member in attendance
- Lift usage restrictions
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY VERBAL INSTRUCTION BY A STAFF MEMBER WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF ANY PRIVATE VIEWING.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kensington
Lifestyle in Kensington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Kensington comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 28 Calwell Street, Kensington today!