28 Caledonia Street,
North Bendigo, VIC 3550
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4591030
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME IN NORTH BENDIGO
In response to your enquiry, there will be no inspection conducted during the current situation regarding COVID-19 to comply with social distancing regulations.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to email@example.com - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
Lovely weatherboard home close to new hospital precinct. Comprising of three bedrooms all with built-in robes. Whitewashed floorboards throughout. Updated kitchen with ample cupboard space. Bathroom includes vanity and shower. Central heating and evaporative cooling for year round comfort. Large fully enclosed yard with garden shed.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Bendigo
Lifestyle in North Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in North Bendigo? 28 Caledonia Street, North Bendigo could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.