28 Bunya Road,
Everton Hills, QLD 4053
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th July 2022
Rent ID: 4453314
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great family home in the leafy Everton Hills ready for a tenant!
Welcome to 28 Bunya Road, Everton Hills
On a large, double block with views over the tree-lined streets of Everton Hills, this is not a property you want to miss inspecting.
Right in the middle of a metropolitan hub, and a short distance to multiple food & entertainment precincts, this property would make a fantastic home for a family as it gives you exactly what you need. With multiple living spaces, multiple bathrooms and, as your family grows, multiple car spaces outside.
* 3 Bedrooms with built in robes
* 2 bathrooms
* Large back entertaining area overlooking a great yard for play
* Additional back balcony
* Large kitchen and dining, with great flow to the outdoor areas
Other location advantages:
- Walk to bus
- Short distance to Brookside Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to award-winning public & private schools
- 20 minutes to Brisbane airport
- 25 minutes to Brisbane city
- 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast
- 5-10 minutes to 2 large shopping centres.
- Short walk to Supermarket/Gym
WE WANT TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE AND KEEP YOU INFORMED AND UPDATED ON ANY INSPECTIONS. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS, AS HOMES WILL ONLY BE OPENED IF WE HAVE REGISTERED ATTENDEES.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Everton Hills
Lifestyle in Everton Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 28 Bunya Road, Everton Hills. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.