28 Brunt Road,
Beaconsfield, VIC 3807
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3831844
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Townhouse In Central Location !!
******DUE TO THE CURRENT SITUATION OF COVID-19 ALL OPEN HOMES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE****** PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR.
Conveniently located close to Beaconsfield shops and restaurants or a quick drive to Arena shops in Officer!
- Three bedrooms
- Master bedroom upstairs with WIR & Ensuite
- Bedroom two with BIR
- Third bedroom downstairs with WIR & ensuite
- Great size living room upstairs with split system
- Down stairs living room upon main entrance (brunt road side)
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking
- Ducted heating throughout
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access
- Water tank
- Down lights throughout
- Balcony with great views
*REGISTER TO CONFIRM INSPECTION Photo ID required at ALL Inspections.
Applications for this property may be accepted after open home times have been advertised. We recommend you call the office on 03 8786 8889 on the day of the open home to confirm that the open is going ahead.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beaconsfield? 28 Brunt Road, Beaconsfield could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how