28 Boolwey Street,
Bowral, NSW 2576
$4,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4234553
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Offering one of the best locations in town, this amazing five-bedroom home is only a stones throw from the heart of Bowral. Boasting modern bathrooms, huge country kitchen, two decks and character features throughout, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
Modern lounge and dining area
Huge kitchen with external access, dishwasher, gas cooktop and electric oven
Five bedrooms, all various sizes
Two modern bathrooms, one recently renovated
External laundry with third toilet
Includes hedges and garden maintenance not lawns
Central heating and air-conditioning unit
Private off-street parking
Please contact Katie Bourke on 02 4861 6520 to arrange a PRIVATE INSPECTION.
3 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowral
Lifestyle in Bowral
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 Boolwey Street, Bowral, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bowral.