28 Belvoir Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd January 2021
Rent ID: 4244748
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Terraced Home with Two Bathrooms
Perfectly positioned to enjoy a vibrant Surry Hills lifestyle, this spacious two storey terrace is tucked away on a one-way street in the heart of Sydney's acclaimed theatre district, just a few blocks to Crown Street and the light rail. Set on the high side of the street, Arcadia's fantastic proportions, original period features and north facing courtyard make for easy and comfortable living. Prince Alfred Park with its heated outdoor pool, tennis club and basketball courts is at the end of the street and it's an easy 600m walk to Central Station and just over 2km into the CBD.
- 4.7m wide Victorian terrace with a north to rear aspect
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 with ornate fireplace
- Double French doors to an enclosed balcony/sunroom
- Lounge with an decorative fireplace and original Kauri boards
- Modern eat-in gas kitchen, dishwasher, ample storage
- Lush side atrium and sunny courtyard with tropical gardens
- 2 fresh bathrooms, 1 on each level, and an internal laundry
- Family bathroom with a twin vanity, double shower and bath
- Secure rear lane pedestrian access, 400m to the light rail
- Stroll to theatres, design studios, small bars and markets
Please contact Anita Sano 0478 879 175 and "Book Inspection" to be notified of the next inspection time.
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
*** FACE MASK - Please ensure you bring your face mask and wear during the inspection. We cannot guarantee access to those not wearing face masks.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom property. 28 Belvoir Street, Surry Hills is unfurnished and available to rent.