28 Beckermans Lane,
Lancefield, VIC 3435
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th June 2020
Rent ID: 2795096
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quintessential Family Home
*** Please note that in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID - 19, we will only be completing private inspections at this time. ***
28 Beckermans Lane is a quintessential country family home consisting of 3 bedrooms, large living spaces and is closely located to Lancefield's main street, schools, sporting and equine facilities.
The comfortable home includes an updated modern kitchen and meals area, two living areas and three bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a renovated en-suite and walk in robe, bedroom 2 and 3 have built in robes and a fully renovated family bathroom. The kitchen consists of modern appliances including dishwasher and a good-sized pantry which adjoins the meals/living area overlooking the sunroom and patio.
Please note there is approx 2 acres available with this property at a higher price of $480pw/$2086pcm which also includes shedding with 4 holding pens and 2 stables.
With Lancefield growing at a rapid rate, town-central properties like this are highly sought-after.
Located in the stunning Macedon Ranges, the village of Lancefield is just 70km north of Melbourne's CBD, half an hour to Melbourne Airport and 20 minutes away from Clarkefield or Riddells Creek Railway Stations.
Call Annika Bowling on 03 5429 6655 for any further information.
**Please note photo ID is required at ALL open for inspections**
** PLEASE NOTE:
In an effort to reduce the spread of - 19, we kindly ask that clients entering our inspections and our office;
- Disclose if over the last 14 days, they have travelled overseas, or if they have had contact with a person who has returned from overseas. We respectfully request that travellers returning from overseas follow the government enforced 14 day self-quarantine and refrain from entering our premises.
- Practice good hygiene, including handwashing and applying sanitiser before and after entering the premises or wearing gloves for the entirety of your visit.
- Avoid touching all surfaces within the homes during inspections and instead ask our agents to demonstrate the functionality of any fittings and fixtures as required.
- Respect 1.5 meter of social distancing within our properties and our office.
We consider our obligation to our team, our clients and our community our most important priority and will continue to work closely with government instruction to enable us to remain informed throughout this trying time.***
2 Car ports
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lancefield
Lifestyle in Lancefield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Lancefield could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 28 Beckermans Lane, Lancefield today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how