28 Balingup Loop,
Dawesville, WA 6211
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4442177
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING ENTERTAINERS HOME!
Located high on the Ridge at Balingup Loop we are pleased to present this spacious family sized home. Spoil yourself with stunning views of the Estuary plus large living and entertaining areas PLUS the added benefit of a cosy firepit located on the additional garden area next door.
The property offers the following features:
* Stunning Timber flooring
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage overlooking the open plan dining/living area
* Dedicated theatre room for family movie nights
* Large master suite with access to decked balcony with Estuary Views
* Minor bedrooms with timber flooring and ceiling fans
* Upstairs games room with access to balcony
* Outdoor enclosed kitchen for BBQ nights
* Space for all as the garden extends to the side of the house with firepit, garden shed and lawnmowing included!
Dawesville is the perfect location close to 4WD tracks, the iconic Dawesville Cut plus multiple options for Fishing, Beaches, Eateries plus the convenience of the local IGA.
PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR A VIEWING
PETS CONSIDERED – AVAILABLE MID JUNE
PLEASE CHECK ON THE DAY OF THE VIEWING IF THE PROPERTY IS STILL AVAILABLE
DISCLAIMER: This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate; however applicants must make their own independent inquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this advertisement. Century 21 Coast Realty provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
century 21 mandurah century 21 real estate realestate real estate mandurah
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dawesville
Lifestyle in Dawesville
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 28 Balingup Loop, Dawesville is unfurnished and available to rent.