28 Allen Street,
North Ipswich, QLD 4305
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4595111
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Peaceful Outlook, clean and tidy in quiet street.
The great Australian dream, on a massive 1012 square metres, positioned between other large lots with an amazing bush outlook over to the council environmental park.
Plus 44 acres of Eucalypt forest across the road gives the feeling of being miles out of town but you are actually 5 minutes from all modern conveniences, with public transport 30 metres from your front door.
Not only is it a fantastic quiet treed neighbourhood the home is top quality as well with a 2-year-old modern kitchen, Crows Ash hardwood polished floors and a recent professional paint job inside and out.
- Concrete stumps
- Hidden dishwasher (panel matches the kitchen cabinetry)
- Tandem lock up garage that can easily accommodate two large cars or 3 Minis
- Side access to the expansive backyard
- Near new split system air-con
- New quality blinds throughout
- Hardwood frame
- FLOOD FREE and NOT in a mining influence area
Absolutely Superb Location-
- 2 minutes to the Warrego Highway
- 5 minutes to major shopping centre Riverlink
- 6 minutes to Ipswich CBD and Train
- 5 minutes to the Upper Brisbane River at Kholo Bridge, Australia's best Bass fishing, magic kayaking & swimming locale
- Under 10 minutes to the 8 best private schools in Ipswich (including Boys and Girls Grammar, St Edmunds and St Mary's)
- 35 minutes to Brisbane CBD only 39 kilometres away.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ipswich
Lifestyle in North Ipswich
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28 Allen Street, North Ipswich, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Ipswich.