Holding Fee Received
28/66 Mascot Drive,
Eastlakes, NSW 2018
Rent ID: 4418592
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MGM MARTIN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
MGM Martin proudly presenting this spacious 2 bedroom apartment situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in in a well-kept security building. This impressive unit offers lifestyle and quality in one of Eastlakes' most sought-after locations.
Why make this your new home?
- Spacious, open and free flowing living & dining space
- Modern kitchen with gas appliances and stone bench tops
- Large bedrooms, main with built-in wardrobes
- Generous updated bathroom, separate internal laundry
- Enclosed balcony, parquetry flooring throughout
- Lock up garage with additional storage
Where is it?
Only 7kms to the CBD, Eastlakes is proving to be a hidden gem in the South East and with the up-coming completion of a new shopping centre by CROWN featuring eateries and major retail lines it will be a suburb boasting an enviable lifestyle. Eastlakes is only 5 minutes' drive to one of Sydney's new foodie hotspots, The Cannery in Rosebery with establishments such as; Three Blue Ducks, Gelato Messina and Black Star Pastry.
**Please note, While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility will be accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part of this information. In addition to this, any interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects."
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eastlakes
Lifestyle in Eastlakes
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 28/66 Mascot Drive, Eastlakes is unfurnished and available to rent.