28/62 Shottery Street,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th June 2021
Rent ID: 4382574
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW APARTMENT IN YERONGA
(BT/T) This apartment won't last long so apply now
Features include -
- 2 Good sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Ensuite to the Master bedroom + full bathroom
- Open plan living and dining
- Covered entertainment deck
- Bedrooms are carpeted and living areas are tiled
- Oversized windows ensure light flow and breezes
- Split system air-conditioning (living and master) and ceiling fans
- Secure, intercom entry
- Secure car parking
- Lift in the complex
- Storage cage
Please note: It is a requirement that all tenants book for inspections.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page direct from this listing and then by clicking the "Request an Inspection Time" or "Book an Inspection Time" icon.
Should you wish to apply in advance we accept online "1form" applications via the apply online link.To book your inspection or for further information please contact Ray White East Brisbane directly on (07) 3906 2500.
PLEASE NOTE:You must read the terms of the Tenancy Agreement prior to applying for the property. A copy is available at our office and at inspections. Please ensure you phone our office on (07) 3906 2500 prior to the inspection to confirm your booking otherwise a Leasing Consultant will not be attending. Each inspection is open for approximately 10 minutes
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 28/62 Shottery Street, Yeronga is unfurnished and available to rent.