28/52-54 Shinners Avenue,
Berwick, VIC 3806
$1,738 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4642091
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
* Excellent Location *
This fantastic home features 2 living areas which are located downstairs and consist of a lounge and kitchen with an adjacent meals area, 3 bedrooms, master with a walk in robe and ensuite and a downstairs powder room, ducted heating and a double remote garage.
This 2 storey townhouse offers fantastic convenience to the Parkhill Shopping Centre, public transport, primary school and easy freeway access.
AN opportunity not to be missed.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berwick
Lifestyle in Berwick
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28/52-54 Shinners Avenue, Berwick, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Berwick.