28/32 Stephen Road,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th February 2021
Rent ID: 4242570
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Executive split level apartment
From the outset, this home was designed with flexibility of space and luxurious living at the centre of every design decision. An absolute display of quality at its finest, this two-level two bedroom architecturally designed home, showcases light filled interiors and premium quality finishes throughout its substantial footprint.
Nearby Garnet Jackson Reserve and just short stroll down to Botany's local shops, cafes and transport this home's exceptional location gives you absolute convenience to enjoy everything the area has to offer.
Key Property Features:
- Spacious open plan combined living and dining room, flowing into entertainer's balcony
- Exquisite designer kitchen, appointed with gas/stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops.
- Oversized sun-drenched master bedroom with built-ins and his and hers ensuite.
- Additional generous bedroom, complete with built-in robe.
- The modern main bathroom with shower and clever storage spaces.
- Guest powder-room, providing for a third toilet.
- Separate internal laundry
- Climate controlled heating and air-conditioning throughout.
- Two secure car parking spaces (tandem)
- Located close to transport, local shops and easy access to the airport
READY TO APPLY NOW?
All applications are completed online via SNUG**, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply:
**NOTE: If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 28/32 Stephen Road, Botany is unfurnished and available to rent.