28/25 Paddington Street,
Doolandella, QLD 4077
Available 2nd February 2020
Rent ID: 3564310
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern and spacious home at tranquil location
This contemporary double-storey home provides space, convenience and multi-outdoor entertainment areas to tick all the boxes of a dream home. Located at a high position of a quiet street, this newly built home is close to schools, shops, buses and parks and 25 min to Brisbane's CBD.
Adjoining lounge and dining areas are beautifully tiled and air-conditioned with abundant natural light flowing in and through three folded sliding doors open up to the landscaped courtyard. Modern kitchen has high standard finishes and quality stone bench, leading to a large balcony for your romantic dinner in the natural surroundings. Smartly designed, the 4th bedroom is positioned in the corner looking the scenic garden.
Upstairs are 3 generous sized bedrooms with premium carpet and built-ins. The large master bedroom has a modern ensuite and expansive three-door wardrobes. Other two bedrooms are cleverly separated with master bedroom and one has a delightful balcony as a retreat for serene living.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets spread over two levels
- Open plan lounge and dining has air-conditioner and leads to the large backyard
- Gourmet kitchen has stone benchtop and gas stove, plenty of pantry storage space
- Master bedroom has modern ensuite and air-conditioner
- 2nd bedroom has sun-bathing balcony for relaxing with a cuppa.
- Two bathrooms upstairs and one powder room downstairs
- Large courtyard and balconies ideal for entertaining and Queensland alfresco lifestyle
- Extra-long lock-up garage with ample storage and long driveway for the 2nd car
- 5 min to shopping centre and St John's Anglican College
Call Betty 0423 306 781 today for inspection
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doolandella
Lifestyle in Doolandella
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Doolandella? 28/25 Paddington Street, Doolandella could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how