28/2 Beezley Street,
Glen Eden, QLD 4680
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th December 2020
Rent ID: 4164200
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED & SELF-CONTAINED!
The features of this convenient townhouse;
- Three spacious bedrooms with air-conditioning
- Ensuite to master bedroom and guest bedroom
- Study upstairs
- Family bathroom upstairs and additional powder room downstairs
- Open plan air-conditioned living
- Functional kitchen with dishwasher
- Private courtyard
- Single lock up garage
- Storage Room
- Gated complex
- Furnished & Self-contained
- Pets upon application
Available from 18th December
BOOK ONLINE NOW OR CONTACT US ON 0749722484 TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME!
Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for inspections as the property is still tenanted
SAVE TIME AND APPLY ONLINE - Ask us how!
** Please note that if you do not register for the inspection time an agent will not attend**
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Eden
Lifestyle in Glen Eden
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
28/2 Beezley Street, Glen Eden, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Eden.