28/19-27 Glenmore Street,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th September 2020
Rent ID: 3591319
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH AIR-CON IN A GARDEN COMPLEX
Situated in a garden complex.
The property is comprised of 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes and the main bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. There's a generous size living area with split air-conditioning system, tiled flooring and plantation window shutters and a full-length balcony. The kitchen is modern with a dishwasher, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space.
Located just around the corner from Naremburn shops + bus stop to the city.
- Modern gourmet kitchen
- Dishwasher and granite benchtops
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- Internal Laundry with dryer
- Security underground car space with remote
- Split system air conditioning with remote
- Full length balcony with leafy garden views
- Naremburn village shops + cafes
- Walk to St Leonard's train station
- Willoughby Leisure Centre nearby
- Walk to Crows Nest shopping centre (cafes, restaurants and bars)
- Bus stop to city nearby
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Naremburn? 28/19-27 Glenmore Street, Naremburn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.