28/18 Cranbrook Avenue,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2600919
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Top Floor Unit with Sweeping Harbour Views
This bright, airy and spacious two bedroom, top floor apartment has impressive Sydney Harbour views in an amazing lifestyle location.
Enjoy unparalleled convenience with supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and amenities close by and superb access to transport (CBD, Chatswood, Northern Beaches and North Sydney routes).
The well-maintained security building is centrally located within easy, flat walking distance of both Cremorne & Neutral Bay Junctions.
Property features include:
- Two double bedrooms both with built ins
- Neat bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Modern gas kitchen with dishwasher
- Generous bright living area flowing to covered balcony, perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining
- Freshly painted throughout
- Lock up garage (shared)
- Available now on a preferred 12 months lease
- No pets allowed
APPLY NOW BY ENTERING THIS LINK INTO YOUR BROWSER: t-app.com.au/rnwmnb
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein has been provided by our Principal and third parties, which we merely pass on without any representation or warranty given, intended or implied by us as to its correctness and with no liability accepted by us in this regard. You must rely upon your own inquiries as to its accuracy or otherwise.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 28/18 Cranbrook Avenue, Cremorne before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how