Seniors Rental Community
28/17 River Road,
Horsham, VIC 3400
Rent ID: 4538564
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Rental in Retirement Community - Couples Unit with Kitchenette.
Let's have a chat about how even under these unprecedented circumstances, an Ingenia Gardens community is a safer place to live and a great place to be!
Now's a great time to discover how you can start living a happier, safer and more enjoyable lifestyle...
This lovely ground-level couples sized unit is part of Ingenia Gardens Horsham, an independent seniors rental community where youll feel welcome and have real freedom in retirement! We know youll be impressed
This couples unit is a purpose-built home for retirement comfort, safety and low maintenance. Youll find it easy to move in and we know youll be proud to be a resident. Its the perfect home for enjoying your independence as part of a welcoming community.
- Open plan living area
- Kitchenette with cooktop, oven, fridge & microwave
- Air conditioning or heating
- Spacious bedroom with ensuite and wardrobe
- Private entertainment courtyard
- Welcoming, secure and gated community
- Small pets are welcome
Dont miss out! Renting in retirement is growing in popularity and Ingenia Gardens is proud to be the right choice for many wonderful people. Arrange your tour today.
This home includes a well-equipped kitchenette. Should you choose for convenience, our Cooks can provide breakfast or lunch or dinner on a casual fee basis. Residents find our flexible catering packages to be affordable and good value and our home-style meals delicious. You can enjoy a very tasty retirement!
Our leafy and landscaped Horsham community is on River Road, with easy access to the post office, public transport, cafes, reliable medical facilities and government services (like Centrelink/Medicare). The local Horsham Plaza is a resident favourite!
Renting at Ingenia Gardens means you get all the benefits without having to buy in to those expensive lock in contracts.
- Social clubs, day trips, mingles and more
- Friendly onsite management (Mon to Fri)
- Community room and social areas
- Lovingly maintained grounds and facilities
- Homestyle affordable catering packages
- Health and wellbeing care coordination services
- Minor home maintenance taken care of
You can be confident in renting; your tenancy agreement is your safety net that protects your rights as a resident. PLUS, by choosing to rent youll be keeping your options open and your money in your control. Thats real freedom for you to enjoy your retirement!
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Horsham
Lifestyle in Horsham
Picture yourself living at 28/17 River Road, Horsham. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard and air-conditioning.