28/15 Acland Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4406228
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Seaside Apartment Offering Supreme St Kilda Lifestyle!
To apply, please click "Get in touch" or "Enquire" and a link will be sent to you.
Please register for each inspection for priority access and to inform our agents of your attendance. This will ensure you are kept up to date with any information regarding the property and any changes or cancellations of inspection times. To be kept informed of future inspections, please click on contact agent and submit your details.
If you, or anyone you have been recently in contact with someone who has been sick, is currently sick or has any symptoms, please advise us prior to any inspection. A live video inspection may be available. We appreciate your patience and cooperation at this time.
The Paris-end of Acland Street sets the scene for this amazing one bedroom apartment offering excellent value for so many lifestyles where leafy surrounds, city transport and excellent cuisine of Melbourne's favourite seaside suburb.
- Bright and comfortably proportioned living and bedroom zones.
- Neat kitchenette features electric cooktop and a fridge
- Timber decked balcony takes in fresh sea breezes
- Built-in robe, electric panel heater, security intercom
- Secure undercover car space accessed via auto gate entry
- Handy visitor parking & laundry facilities
- Close to multiple tram routes and city-bound trains
- Just moments from St Kilda Beach
- Metres to Fitzroy Street cafes, restaurants and nightlife
- Around the corner from The Esplanade, Palais and Luna Park
INSPECTION WILL IMPRESS
Contact Travis Whelan Directly on 0455 501 293 for any further details.
Photo ID is required for entry at all open for inspections.
To apply, please click "Get in touch" or "Enquire" and a link will be sent to you. Please ensure you include 100 points of ID, payslips and bank statements for each applicant. We complete thorough reference checks on all applicants including the verification of ID through the appropriate authorities.
COVID Safe policy applies - please see photo attached or our website: rata.harcourts.com.au/Home/covid-policy
Corona Virus inspection policy will be in place to enact social distancing. To protect you, our clients and our team we require all attendees at inspections to wear a mask at all times.
Please ensure you register for one of the times available to be admitted access to our private viewings.
1 Open space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
28/15 Acland Street, St Kilda, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Kilda.