28/398 La Trobe Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450148
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment
With a prime location in Melbourne CBD this historic and greatly sought after building, Hudson on La Trobe Apartments is a unique complex which you can now have the opportunity to call home.
This property features high ceilings throughout with large windows which lets in an abundance of natural light. The living area is open plan with the kitchen situated between the lounge and dining area which creates and nice flow throughout the space.
The kitchen is comes equipped with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benchtops. There is a large main bathroom with Laundry and a separate powder room. The two bedrooms both have built in robes with plenty of storage space.
There is a large balcony off the living area with Flagstaff gardens, Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne central on your door step! Plenty of access to public transport, shopping and RMIT University!
Additional features include:
- Timber flooring throughout living and bedrooms
- Large Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Secure car Space
- Large Balcony
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
28/398 La Trobe Street, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.