28/303 Harborne Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th February 2022
Rent ID: 4718382
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Heart of Harborne
Well situated within this sought after complex, this ground floor unit has all you need, from the spacious courtyard to the prime location.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Two spacious bedrooms with wardrobes
- Spacious combined bathroom/laundry
- Private, paved courtyard with an abundance of space
- Kitchen with gas cooking and built-in shelving
- Open plan living which flows through to the courtyard
- Great storage via the sleek cabinetry
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE Team at viewing
Parking: Allocated, covered car space
- Less than 5km from the CBD
- Super convenient Freeway access via Powis St
- 900m walk to Glendalough Train Station and a bus stop right on your door step
- Nestled between Lake Monger Park and Herdsman Lake
- Approx. 300m to Glendalough IGA
- Take a quick trip to your neighbours Mt Hawthorn, Wembley and Leederville for their vibrant bar and cafe scene
- Westfield Innaloo less than 5km away
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept rental applications in Ignite, once you or your representative has viewed the property.
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 28/303 Harborne Street, Glendalough is unfurnished and available to rent.