28/268 Johnston Street,
Annandale, NSW 2038
Rent ID: 4380845
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED 1970's BUILDING WITH CITY VIEWS AND LARGE BALCONY. EXCELLENT LOCATION NEAR LIGHT RAIL AND HARBOUR.
INSPECTION: Wednesday 12th May at 11:45am - 12:00pm
The 1970's retro cool chic, re-invented ANN&DALE building surrounded by the tranquillity of the inner west. Stroll into its quaint cafe culture, parks, the serene harbour atmosphere and two minutes to the modern convenience of Sydney's light rail. Whether it's the spectacular outlook or the refurbished vintage feel, this apartment has it all.
Entry to the building is through its historic sandstone facade with the heritage 'Witches Houses' as its neighbours. The building is an enclave raised above Johnston Street, private and secure with the added advantage or security intercoms and security undercover parking.
The apartment is very light and airy, with flow through ventilation - even windows in the bathroom and kitchen (and there is air conditioning for those hottest of hot days.)
The apartment has a modern kitchen with stainless steel fittings; smartstone benchtops, white joinery rectangular subway look tiling and timber look flooring. The bathroom retains its original 70s detailing. The living room has storage and opens to the external large sunny balcony.
Apartment features include:
- Lovely Heritage building outlook, water views and city views.
- Full-length balcony with doors from the living room
- High ceilings throughout and windows in the kitchen and bathroom
- Air conditioned
- Secure, undercover car space
N.B. Photos are of generic Ann&Dale apartment with similar layout.
Available Date: 19th May 2021
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Annandale comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 28/268 Johnston Street, Annandale today!