28/157 Power Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2530548
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large One Bedroom at Rear of Block
On the first floor of this block you will be very comfortable in this very spacious one bedroom apartment. With transport virtually at the front door, you won't even need a car! What is better than knowing you are only a short distance from the CBD, only 10 minutes from Richmond and walking distance to Hawthorn's fabulous Glenferrie Road Precinct?
- Separate kitchen with gas cooking and meals area
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Good size lounge with electric heating
- Large bedroom with built in robes
- Off street parking for one car
- Tram right out the front of the block
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 28/157 Power Street, Hawthorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.