28/124 Mandurah Terrace,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2498004
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK NOW BUTTON FOR INSTANT BOOKING TO VIEW TIMES!
Situated just a short walk from the Beach, and a leisurely stroll from Mandurah's world class Marina and Foreshore, this fantastic 2 bedroom unit positioned on the grounds of the Mandurah Family Resort offers owners full use of a host of great amenities including; heated spa, large below ground swimming pool, in-ground trampolines, children's playground, secure gated boat parking, bbq area plus both tennis and basketball courts. For those with kids or those who are kids at heart..You'll love it!
Key features for unit 28, 124 Mandurah Terrace include;
* Neat 1st floor, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom loft style unit
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning plus large balcony
* Renovated kitchen featuring modern appliances
* Full built-in laundry facilities including washer and dryer
* Short ~400m walk to one of Mandurah best beaches
* Central location close to Marina and the Foreshore
* Car and secure...show more electric gated parking for your boat
* Low maintenance living with full time on-site caretaker
* Use of all Mandurah Family Resort's popular facilities
PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK NOW BUTTON FOR INSTANT BOOKING TO VIEW TIMES OR CONTACT RAMONA ON 0416 771 749!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 28/124 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how