27A Northcote Street,
Haberfield, NSW 2045
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381388
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet Street and bright - 1 bedroom Granny flat
Enjoying a peaceful setting with leafy outlooks, it's conveniently positioned within rapid access to parks, schools, transport, cafes and restaurants.
- Open plan kitchen and spacious living/dining room
- Only Water included
- Bedroom with large built-in robe
- Fully tiled bathroom, internal laundry facilities
- Air conditioned
For more information or to book an inspection call Annabel Woo 0424 772 733, Nathalie Estrella 0416 667 380 or 9736 3877.
Cancellation of open for inspection times may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances. For notification of these cancellations please ensure you have registered your details with Raine & Horne Concord.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Haberfield
Lifestyle in Haberfield
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
27A Northcote Street, Haberfield, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Haberfield.