2716/220 Spencer Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,174 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448599
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
1 bedroom apartment at extremely low proice!
This 1 bedroom apartment features open plan living, stainless steel oven and wash sink, electric cooktop, dishwasher, built-in robe, and NBN. A wide range of building facilities includes secure entry, concierge, 25m lap pool, gym, sauna, and high-speed Internet, with a wireless connection within all common indoor and outdoor spaces of the
The building also offers a ground-level retail precinct including cafes, garden/courtyard area, BBQ areas, rock climbing wall, and children's play area included with rooftop garden terrace taking in all of Melbourne's great views.
Located opposite of the Southern Cross Station with access to trains to the metropolitan and regional area plus Sky Bus to the Airport; 1 minutes walk to Coles, Spencer Outlet, and Melbourne free tram service
This property is unfurnished, available from 14/06/2021, lease is for 6-12 months lease.
**Mask is mandatory during Open Inspection until further notice**
People cannot attend any Ray White site if they:
• are ill;
• have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and are awaiting medical clearance;
• have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; or
• arrived in Australia or New Zealand from overseas, and have not self-isolated for 14 days.
People can return to Ray White sites after 14 days of isolation and without presenting any symptoms of the virus.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2716/220 Spencer Street, Melbourne. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.