$500 pwHow much could you borrow?
2711/545 Station Street,
Box Hill, VIC 3128
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4699007
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Apartment In the heart of boxhill With Breath taking View
2711/545 STATION STREET, BOX HILL
Please register your details and you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to inspections. The inspection will not proceed if we do not receive any registration.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is at the heart of one of Melbourne's most exciting suburbs. The apartment gives you everything you want, exactly where you need it. Simply step out of your front door and take a short stroll to everything Box Hill is famous for - restaurants, shopping and nightlife. It will be your own beautifully appointed oasis within a vibrant multi-cultural city lifestyle.
This apartment comes with rich timber floorboards, plush carpeting leading throughout are on offer at Sky One with light-filled spaces, floor to ceiling windows and balconies with natural light. Spacious entertainer-sized kitchens featuring Miele premium appliances, stone benchtops, and designer tapware.
Other features including an oversized laundry, 2 split system air conditioning in the living room and master bedroom, intercom, storage areas, etc. Plus:
- A large pool
- Gym and Yoga Studio
- 4 residential lifts
- Podium garden and a rooftop sky garden
- Billiards and games room
- Private lounge and dining spaces
- Onsite Building Manager
- Walking to the Box Hill Central next door
- Multiple buses stop at your doorway. Plus, Box Hill Train Station and Tram Stop 109
- Close to Box Hill TAFE, Hospital, Park, Box Hill High School, Deakin University, etc.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Box Hill
Lifestyle in Box Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2711/545 Station Street, Box Hill, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Box Hill.