2705/1 Balston Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4065111
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Southbank Central: Fantastic Two Bedroom Apartment with The Views!
UNFURNISHED - Complete with modern fittings and finishes and perfectly positioned in the heart of Southbank, this apartment is sure to impress everyone. With the Boyd Community Hub, Crown Entertainment Complex, riverside dining at Southgate, Flinders Street Station & South Melbourne Market all just a short walk away - this could be your dream apartment!
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heating in living area
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher drawer, 4-burner gas cooktop, and stainless steel Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Second bedroom with built-in robes and bedside tables
- Elegant fully-tiled bathroom with Euro-laundry including a washing machine and separate dryer
- 24-hour concierge, video intercom system and keyless building entry
- Secure high speed elevators
- Exclusive residents-only resort style facilities
- 25m indoor heated pool and well-equipped fitness centre
- Two sunny outdoor BBQ areas with city views and bright recreation room with lounge, television and dining facilities
- Average 6.5 Star energy rating and double-glazed windows for noise and climate insulation
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2705/1 Balston Street, Southbank before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.