2704/398 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,850 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4174746
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One-bedroom Apartment in CBD signature building close to everything
The one-bedroom apartment is located in the centre of Melbourne CBD. It is close to public transport, supermarket, Melbourne University, RMIT, Victoria Market and Melbourne Central. On the 27 level, you can enjoy the views over Melbourne City, perfect for modern living style.
This apartment building is equipped with:
-Bookable entertaining spaces and a lounge.
-Indoor swimming pool and sundeck
-Yoga studio, sauna and gym
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, our open for inspection are strictly by appointment only.
Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent.
The applications to be submitted via www.1form.com. Once your personal details are registered you will be notified of the next available inspection time.
- Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including VICPROP Staff.
- Face mask must wear at all times.
- Avoid touching surfaces including fitting and fixtures within the property.
Further to this, we kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
- You have travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus.
Thank you for your understanding and we are all in this together!!!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 2704/398 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.