$300 **1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM APT**
2704/350 William Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,303 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 17th May 2021
Rent ID: 4392190
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
1 Bedroom+ 1 Bathroom Apt Unfurnished NOW $360/Week
CALL or TEXT 0466 399 131 Wayne To Inspect NOW!!!
Melbourne's most exciting near new development at 350 William Street places you right in the heart of the CBD action.
Sitting on the mid-high Floor you will capture views towards stunning Melbourne City from your living room. This spacious 1 bedroom apartment offers everything you need and located perfectly to maximise convenience.
Featuring an oversized bedroom with double access to the bathroom and Built In Robe. Stainless Steel European Appliances with Microwave included. Not 1 but 2 split system air conditioners, one in the living room and the other in your bedroom.
Building facilities include a full state of the art gymnasium, Hertz on Demand rental car scheme, NBN-ready apartments (National Broadband Network) and ground floor cafe now open.
* A short stroll from Queen Vic Market
* Just meters from the vibrant Flagstaff Gardens
* Located in the prestigious law precinct
* Walking distance to Melbourne University and RMIT
* Train & tram stops on your doorstep
Don't miss out on this perfect apartment!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
You could be living at 2704/350 William Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.