$680/w includes all bills
27035 Morrow Street,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$2,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4236142
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Sub-penthouse with brand new carpet available
3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom sub-penthouse available for rent.
Great location and well-maintained property. Brand new carpet will be installed before you move in.
- Huge partially covered entertaining patio.
- Generous bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fan.
- Large kitchen/living room leading to a private balcony, with air conditioning and plenty of storage.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Main bathroom with private bathroom and balcony.
- Unlimited internet access included in the rent.
- Utilities (electricity and hot water) also included.
This unit is fully furnished and the kitchen is equipped with crockery, cutlery, pots, and pans etc. Linen is available as an optional extra.
Security features include CCTV, swipe card access to all buildings, individually lockable bedrooms, and onsite management. Secure underground parking also available.
Centrally located, close to Taringa train station, buses, and the University of Queensland. Walking distance to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and Toowong Shopping Village.
Altitude at Taringa is a UQ preferred supplier which means simple and quick approval processes for all enrolled students.
The complex also has 2 in-ground pools, gym, games room, 3 BBQ areas, onsite management and well-maintained grounds.
Picture for reference only.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Want to live in Taringa? 27035 Morrow Street, Taringa could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.