27 Yanga Avenue,
Tarneit, VIC 3029
$1,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4926436
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Glorious 4Br Family Home in Tarneit!
This quality-built home offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & toilets and 2 lock up car garage.
it is strategically situated in the heart of Tarneit that makes it relatively close to most amenities for tenants.
Ideal for any size of family and fronting a nice safe park for children play.
Master bedroom with En suite; 3 other good-sized bedrooms each with built-in-robe and all carpeted to keep
the warmth throughout the year
Open plan kitchen, dining area and spacious private family area leading to the side and back yards
Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances such as a 900 mm stove & oven, range hood, stone benchtop,
dishwasher, wide fridge area, pantry and lots of overhead and ground cupboards
Formal lounge area for welcoming guests and can double as rumpus / office or study area
Fitted with centralized ducted heating system and with 2 powerful split-cycle air conditioners - 1 in the family
area and the other in the main bedroom for "all season comfort"
Flooring combination of tiles in the main areas for easy cleaning and carpets in all bedrooms for comfort
Fitted with a "security alarm system" and 3 security doors (front, sliding & laundry) for added security and
extra peace of mind
High ceiling and with mainly bright energy saving downlights
Big Shed in the backyard for extra miscellaneous storage and large clothesline
Landscaped front yard, low maintenance and green side and back yards with synthetic grass and trees
- Managed by a Body Corporate ensuring proper maintenance of the community/estate and solely being paid
for by Landlords. Access to a swimming pool, gym, and sporting ground
- 10-minute drive to the new Tarneit Train Station. seconds walk to a bus stop and if you drive to work, you
have a choice of Leakes Road or Sayers Road to drive to work or weekend destination
- 2 blocks away to Riversdale Shopping Centre; short minute drive to the Tarneit Garden's Shopping Centre or
a 15-minute drive to the Pacific Werribee - both one stop shopping super centres
- Walking distance to Tarneit Rise Primary, Short driving distance to St John The Apostle, Tarneit Kindergarten,
Tarneit P9 College, Baden Powell P9 College, Islamic College, St Francis, St James, Thomas Carr etc
- In close proximity to a few and big Child Care Centres, Medical Centres, minute drive to the Hartland
Community Centre, short walk to the Parkland and sporting ground and many other tenant amenities
A convenient and comfortable lifestyle awaits the right "early bird" tenants!
Apply online via ignite.realestate.com.au for efficient processing of your application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tarneit
Lifestyle in Tarneit
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 Yanga Avenue, Tarneit. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.