27 Waterloo Street,
Glenelg, SA 5045
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4224621
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom home - Walk to the Beach - Just in time for summer!
This 3 bedroom home is in walking distance to the beach - just in time for summer!
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Built-in robes
- Spacious kitchen
- Dining area opening to small outdoor entertaining area
- Large living area with polished floor boards
- Single carport
- Court yard
- Fantastic location
If you are interested in viewing this property, please contact Vera 0402 299 949 or email email@example.com You will be contacted with an open inspection time and details.
NOTE: To prevent and minimize the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please do NOT attend an open inspection if you have traveled/returned from overseas/interstate in the last 14 days, or if you have flu-like symptoms (including fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath), or if you have been in contact with someone that has displayed any COVID19 symptoms.
Property Code: 2006
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glenelg
Lifestyle in Glenelg
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 27 Waterloo Street, Glenelg. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.