27 Trent Crescent,
Charlemont, VIC 3217
$1,868 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th November 2021
Rent ID: 4588957
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near New Home- Landscaped Gardens
Be impressed by this spacious brand new home boasting;
* Fours bedrooms with built in robes
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
* Double car garage with internal access
* Light filled open plan kitchen, dining and family room plus lounge room
* Fully landscaped, private rear yard, alfresco area
* Ducted heating, split system air conditioning
All this only minutes from Marshall Train Station, Warralily Village, Armstrong Creek School and all that Geelong has to offer.
Virtual Inspection - To view this property online please follow the below link. A successful applicant will be offered the opportunity to view the property in person, but for the short term we are restricting the majority of our inspections to virtual inspections.
Virtual Tour - https://youtu.be/PDiB9FI31PA
HOW TO APPLY - To register your interest for this property please submit an application on www.1form.com as soon as possible. Once an inspection time has been set for the property you will be notified so you can attend and inspect it in person.
*Please note that for the safety of both our staff and other attendees, that if you or anyone you live with are suffering from cold and flu like symptoms, we would appreciate it if you could please refrain from attending the open for inspection. Please also be aware that we may ask to see some photo ID to confirm that your identification matches the name registered for the inspection and to also confirm your current residential address.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Charlemont
Lifestyle in Charlemont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, secure parking, and air-conditioning. 27 Trent Crescent, Charlemont is perfect for the growing family.