27 Tivoli Drive,
Curlewis, VIC 3222
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4123823
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Elegant Home Living
Offering a semi-rural outlook, close proximity to the supermarket and an easy commute to Geelong via the Portarlington Highway, this four bedroom home is beautifully presented in near-new condition. With a warm and homely feel, bright open-plan living, it is ideally suited to families.
- Four bedrooms and built in robes
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Ethernet Points installed throughout
- Alarm & CCTV system
- Lock up garage
Lease Term: 6 or 12 Months
Bond: Equivalent to 4 weeks rent
Pets will be considered upon application
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://yabonza.com/listings/ and click the Apply button.
To register for an inspection, please head to https://yabonza.com/listings/ and click the book an inspection button.
Please note if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Curlewis
Lifestyle in Curlewis
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 27 Tivoli Drive, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Curlewis. This unfurnished property includes fully fenced, dishwasher, and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.