27 Terry Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4356422
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Prime Location Terrace
This two bedrooms plus multi-purpose room terrace just opposite Central Station.
Close to Woolworths, famous local restaurant and cafe
Capital growth potential plus great rental income.
- Boutique kitchen with window
- Bathtub with shower
- Quiet one-way street traffic
- Bamboo flooring
- Air conditioning
Please contact agent
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
27 Terry Street, Surry Hills, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.