27 Sopwith Elbow,
Maylands, WA 6051
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4531503
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY FURNISHED SPACIOUS DOUBLE STOREY HOME!
This property is situated on the picturesque Maylands Peninsula and offers access to Lake Brearley on one side and the Swan River on the other, perfect for river/lake walks. Less than 7km into the city and is in close proximity to public transport links. This is a truly gorgeous property in a great location.
REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY:
- Three/four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Wardrobes to three bedrooms
- Plenty of living space with family, dining room and first floor lounge area
- Fully furnished
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Stainless steel cooking appliances
- Gas cook top, electric oven and dishwasher
- Tiled floors to ground floor and carpeted to bedrooms
- Open plan staircase overlooking entry and dining room
- Great sized living area to first floor
- Garage and driveway for two cars
- Rear yard and balcony
- Split system air conditioning to most bedrooms and downstairs living
- Outdoor patio area
- Easy care gardens
- Available 20th September 2021
- No pets allowed
- Fully Furnished
HOW TO APPLY:
HOW TO VIEW:
Private viewings are conducted by appointment and timing is flexible to suit. Please contact email@example.com.
From 5 December 2020, the State Government requires all real estate agents to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
All attendees over the age of 16 must either scan the QR code on SafeWa app or provide their full name, phone number and address to the property manager at the time of entering any property inspection. Should a person refuse to give this information, our agency has the right to refuse entry.
SafeWA can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 27 Sopwith Elbow, Maylands. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: courtyard, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.