27 Seaview Point,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
Rent ID: 4384910
- 5 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Packed full of luxury! Flexible lease options!
Architectural design with luxury finishes and highly functional floor plan, this Porter Davis home & the views will make an unforgettable impression. Located in the highly sought-after island of Seaview Point, it boasts the ability to be a contemporary entertainer and a comfortable family home while overlooking the breathtaking lake.
Sanctuary Lakes Resort is Melbourne's premier golf and lake Resort. Boasting an 18-hole designed golf course, 168 acres of lake, gymnasium, swimming pool, tennis courts and 24 hour on-site security, Sanctuary Lakes Resort is the perfect place for you to call home.
- 5 generous sized bedrooms (1 downstairs and 4 upstairs)
- All 5 bedrooms are accompanied with their own walk in robes & luxury ensuites
- Contemporary kitchen with stone island bench, quality 900mm European stainless steel appliances including oversized gas stove, massive walk-in pantry which could be potentially used as a second kitchen
- Sprawling open plan living and dining space which is contemporary yet comfortable and has access to the stunning waterfront alfresco
- Luxurious outdoor entertainment area enhanced by a slate paved pavilion enjoying sensational water views
-Multiple living zones include: formal lounge (featuring gas fireplace), informal family living, theatre room, dining area and rumpus room
- 2 large study/office rooms (1 on each level)
- Oversized laundry with outdoor access and ample storage and bench space
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Abundance of storage throughout the house
- Elegant timber flooring & high quality carpets in bedrooms and upstairs
- Fully landscaped low maintenance front and backyard with artificial grass
- Extra-large double garage with drive through access and remote control
- Added security with a gate that requires a code before entering the Seaview Island & Sanctuary Lakes 24/7 security
Located about 22 km from Melbourne's CBD in Sanctuary Lakes with estate security monitoring, this home is a short walk to nearby open space with walking tracks and wetlands, and a short drive to the waterfront Village Centre with shopping and dining options and Sanctuary Lakes Shopping Centre with supermarket and convenience retail shops.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligence
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom house in Point Cook could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 27 Seaview Point, Point Cook today!