27 Netting Street,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4448979
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT PRESENTATION - CONVENIENT LOCATION - AIR-CONDITIONING
Presented in very good condition this high-set home is set in one of the most convenient pockets of Sunnybank Hills.
Boasting a breezy front porch, living area with air conditioning and a large renovated kitchen with more than enough cupboard and bench space + the added convenience of a dishwasher.
The living quarters of the home includes 3 large bedrooms and a very well-kept bathroom with separate toilet.
The laundry is located underneath the house, combined with storage space & parking for one car. There is additional off st parking available.
Summary of features:
Living area with air conditioning
Renovated kitchen with dishwasher
Well-kept bathroom with separate toilet
The good sized bedrooms (all with ceiling fans, main with air-conditioning)
Laundry and storage area downstairs
One undercover car park with additional of street parking
Low maintenance gardens
Walk to Pinelands Shopping & bus stop
Close to Westfield Garden City
Easy access to major roads
Runcorn Primary school catchment
Sunnybank Hills High school catchment
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemtgravatt, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application". This will allow our team to have you pre approved by our agency subject to viewing the property and owner approval once an inspection has been completed.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27 Netting Street, Sunnybank Hills before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.