27 Murphy Avenue,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 31st October 2021
Rent ID: 4560821
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOP AND TRANSPORT
Excellent freshly painted 3 bedroom home, good sized separate lounge and dining, good kitchen and bathroom, excellent sunroom, tiles and floorboards throughout, separate external entertaining area with sink, additional two bedroom granny flat with kitchen and bathroom, low maintenance yards, ample parking, walking distance to schools, shops and public transport.
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Liverpool with plenty of room to move. 27 Murphy Avenue will be perfect for the growing family.