27 Lindquist Crescent,
Burpengary East, QLD 4505
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th May 2021
Rent ID: 4347162
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BURPENGARY EAST - 4 BEDROOM HOME IN FAMILY ESTATE
Click the "Book Inspection" button now to book your viewing - you MUST register and confirm in order to finalise a viewing time"
This stunning property is built with quality fittings/finishes throughout and features the following:
- 4 large Bedrooms with Built in robes featuring full length mirror doors
- Spacious Living /Dining with air conditioning
- Separate Lounge/Media
- Good size Modern Kitchen with quality stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances incl Dishwasher
- Ceiling Fans throughout
- Main Bedroom with ensuite featuring extra large shower
- Security screens
- Alfresco Patio
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard.
* The property is also conveniently located within minutes to local schools, shops and Bruce hwy and is just 35 minutes from the Brisbane CBD, 30 minutes from the Brisbane Airport and 35 minutes from the Sunshine Coast.
To view this property please call 3193 3450 or email email@example.com
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary East
Lifestyle in Burpengary East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27 Lindquist Crescent, Burpengary East before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.