27 Leigha Place,
Kureelpa, QLD 4560
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
$2,160 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 2nd March 2018
Rent ID: 568393
Peaceful and Private Small Acreage
PLEASE CLICK ON THE "BOOK INSPECTION" BUTTON TO ARRANGE A VIEWING DAY AND TIME.
Choose a Hinterland lifestyle whilst enjoying close proximity to Sunshine Coast beaches.
This small acreage property features:
Please note this property is for sale. A 6-12 month lease will be offered.
- Gleaming hardwood timber floors throughout the upstairs level
- Modern Kitchen with gas cooking and Dishwasher
- Large lounge room with wood heater
- 4 Bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- 2 Bathrooms
- Large timber deck off the living area provides relaxed outdoor entertaining
- Downstairs has a double lock up garage with remote control entry
- 3rd shower and toilet
- 2 large poly water tanks and eco sewerage system
- 4501m2 (just over 1 acre) private, peaceful and best of all low-maintenance grounds.
- Only 7 mins drive to Nambour Hospital, 5 mins to Mapleton Village and 30mins to the Beach
- School bus pick up and local park within walking distance
- Pets will be considered upon application.
Don't miss this opportunity to secure a great rental property in a private and peaceful location.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed wireless connection which is an antenna installed on the property and receives a signal from a transmission tower.
- Fixed Wireless
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kureelpa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 Leigha Place, Kureelpa. This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.