27 King Arthur Drive,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4280173
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home Walk to Schools
Convenient location. Private 4-bedroom family home, master with built-in-robe and full ensuite. Spacious lounge and dining area. Renovated Kitchen with Gas hot plates, under-bench electric oven and dishwasher. Large family/meals area. Features ducted heating, double lock-up garage with remote control doors. Walk to Camelot Rise Primary & Highvale Secondary and Primary Schools.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 King Arthur Drive, Glen Waverley. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.