27 Hopetoun Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4120855
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sought After Camperdown Location
Appointments available before and after work hours. Please enquire.
Full of character and charm this wonderful two bedroom home is located in a sought after quiet tree lined street. With two well-appointed bedrooms, modern bathroom , large open plan kitchen. This fantastic property is perfectly located just moments to vibrant King Street and its eclectic mix of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops, as well as being close to RPAH, Sydney University and local transport.
- Close to Camperdown Memorial Park
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- High Ceilings and Original Features Throughout
- Separate Lounge
- Leafy Paved Yard with RLA
- Large Open Plan Living Area
- New Blinds throughout
- Two Good Size Bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
Lease term: 6/12 Months
No Pets Permitted
Please note: We will be practicing social distancing which will limit the number of people inside the property at one time. The team at Kellys encourages everyone to download the COVIDSafe' app before leaving your own home.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR INSPECTION?
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available on our website kellys.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If there is no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, or further inspection times
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 Hopetoun Street, Camperdown. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.