$830 - $890
27 Hackney Road,
Hackney, SA 5069
$4,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3641550
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Character, Charm and Convenience!
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE:
Send an enquiry using the "Email Agent" button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times. Alternatively, go to our website https://www.raywhitewesttorrens.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you.
Positioned on the city fringe, this amazing location offers an abundance of everyday lifestyle conveniences. Surrounded by local and elite private schools, shops and public transport you're spoilt for choice with the likes of Prince Alfred College, St Peters College, Botanic High plus The Parade, Rundle St and Hutt St Cafe' stips all being at your doorstep.
- 3 generous double bedrooms
- Central full main bathroom
- Open plan style light-filled living, meals and kitchen
- Kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances plus butlers pantry and stone benches
- All-weather entertainment area
- Private and secure rear yard with laneway access
Additional features include ducted air conditioning throughout, ceiling fan, cellar and double lock up garage
Gardener included in rent
Property comes unfurnished
Tenant to pay for all water usage and supply charges
For further information contact Ray White West Torrens property managers on 08 7070 0595
On behalf of Ray White West Torrens, we try our absolute best to obtain the correct information for this advertisement. The accuracy of this information cannot be guaranteed and all interested parties should view the property and seek independent advice.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hackney
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 27 Hackney Road, Hackney is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how