27 Garden Terrace,
Newmarket, QLD 4051
Available 6th July 2021
Rent ID: 4442027
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Presented, Priced & Positioned!
Your family will love this spacious four bedroom + granny flat residence located in the heart of Newmarket. From the first glance, youll not only be drawn to the original character and inviting feel throughout the home but also be impressed by the amount of space on offer, as well as the swimming pool.
We are excited to welcome you to 27 Garden Terrace, Newmarket. Beautifully presented with everything you need at your fingertips, this home is perfect for a family looking for convenience!
Heres what youll love:
- Enjoy the in-ground swimming pool with your family on warm sunny days
- Downstairs rumpus area with built-in bar, ceilings fans and private study
- Studio-style granny flat featuring one bedroom, a spacious living area, modern bathroom, full kitchen, air conditioning and separate access - perfect for hosting guests or extended family
But wait, theres more!
- Four large bedrooms, all with built-in custom cabinetry and ceiling fans
- Central bathroom with stained glass windows
- Second bathroom with quality fittings
- Separate living room with ceiling fan and built-in cabinetry
- Generous kitchen with new 4-burner gas stove, breakfast bar with matching seating & granite benchtops
- Spacious dining area
- Front entry space or multi-purpose area with built-in bookshelves
- VJ walls, casement windows and high ceilings
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Two off-street parking spaces
- Inner north-west suburb approx. 4km from Brisbane CBD (10 minutes)
- 250m to Newmarket train station
- Approx 15-20 mins to Brisbane Airport via Airport Link
- Local schools in the area include: Newmarket State School, St Columba's Primary School, Wilston State School, St Ambrose's School
- All your shopping needs are covered with Newmarket Village, Homezone, and Stafford City Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: The Tiller Coffee, Mojo Cafe, Alcove Cafe and Deli, Pepe's Mexican Newmarket, Siri Thai Restaurant, The Yiros Shop
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Banks Street Reserve, Newmarket Dog Park and Finsbury Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
3 Open spaces
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Newmarket
Lifestyle in Newmarket
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 27 Garden Terrace, Newmarket is unfurnished and available to rent.