27 Farview Drive,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$2,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th November 2021
Rent ID: 4608827
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOUSE IN A GREAT SPOT OF ROWVILLE!
This beautiful property is conveniently located appealing to all a family would need: Heany Park Primary School, Rowville Primary School and Secondary College, Wellington Village Shopping Centre, shops, restaurants and picturesque reserves and playgrounds - all with an easy access to public transport.
The house features:
- 3 robed bedrooms, with master bedroom coming with a Walk In Robe and ensuite;
- central bathroom with shower and bath;
- formal lounge room filled in with natural light coming in from floor to ceiling windows;
- well appointed kitchen with gas cooking appliances,
- family and meals zone leading out to the covered patio - ideal for casual barbecuing with your family and friends;
- single remote garage, and
- a large and low maintenance back yard with a garden shed.
Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling ensure the entire home is kept comfortable all year round.
** Due to the recent changes to the Lockdown restrictions we are now able to offer private inspections. We request that you complete an application on this property and to get things moving along, you are welcome to apply through the Tenant App or via our website or 2 Apply.**
PROUDLY MANAGED BY BARRY PLANT ROWVILLE-LYSTERFIELD
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
27 Farview Drive, Rowville, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Rowville.