27 Daff Avenue,
Hampton East, VIC 3188
$2,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th October 2020
Rent ID: 4072543
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home
This well appointment 3 bedroom family home is situated within an easy walk to Highett Railway station, shops & transport. Comprising: entrance hall leading to large lounge room, new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & lots of cupboard space. Family/Sun room with glazed doors to rear garden. 3 bedrooms (1 with robes), central renovated bathroom, separate toilet and laundry. Offers good size front and rear gardens with a single lock up garage with room for storage . Great for a family!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hampton East
Lifestyle in Hampton East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 27 Daff Avenue, Hampton East. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.