27 Cropton Street,
Jordan Springs, NSW 2747
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2021
Rent ID: 4198581
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Easy, spacious living!
This beautiful, four bedroom home offers open plan living, a modern kitchen and entertaining areas. The spacious living areas and bathrooms are excellent for the growing family and nearby parks and eateries allow you to take advantage of the excellent location.
- Ceasarstone benchtops
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Close to parks
- Close to public transport
- 3 minute drive to grocery stores, eateries and gym facilities.
Pets are negotiable upon application.
Call now on 02 9629 7111 to arrange an inspection as this property will not last long!
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information, however, Laing Simmons Bella Vista gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jordan Springs
Lifestyle in Jordan Springs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 27 Cropton Street, Jordan Springs before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.